I love Instagram and it's by far my favorite form of social media. To me it has combined all the best things about Twitter and Facebook and put them into one clean and simple app. As a photographer, it's fun to try to challenge myself to take great photos with a camera as simple as my iPhone's. Therefore, I thought it would be fun to include some pieces of my Instagram on the blog at the end of each month! I'll be posting four of my favorites and four of Bobby's. Plus, I've decided to throw in a little extra fun by posting four of my favorite Instagrammers to follow that I think you would enjoy following too!
If you're interested in seeing more Instagrams from Bobby and I follow us: @allymking and @bobby_iv
Ally's June Grams
1. my college roommate became a bride! // 2. best ice-cream sandwich of my life // 3. took a picnic to the park we took our engagement pictures at // 4. sent out new Ally King Photography packaging!
Bobby's June Grams
1. Dad coming in strong during Raleigh half-Ironman // 2. my hot fiancé // 3. Blue the travel sized dog // 4. happy father's day to the best pirate dad ever
Four Fave Instagrammers
1. Emily Ley (@emilyley) is a product designer and shop owner all about making items with purpose. My favorite part of her Instagram actually isn't her wonderful planners, it's her adorable son Brady Ley! Go check out her hashtag #bradyley and you'll be "aww"-ing over his sweetness all afternoon.
2. She Is Clothing (@sheisclothing) is a company with another great message! Their t-shirts are inspired from Proverbs 31:25. They're beautiful shirts made for women and children and one day I'm going to buy one to work out in.
3. Cottage Hill Magazine (@cottagehillmag) is a new wedding and lifestyle magazine that has an incredible heart. The meaning behind this magazine is strong and I'm so excited for their website launch this summer and first print edition this fall. The caption for this instagram is "Forever - that's the kind of love we believe in." A magazine after my own heart!
4. Rikki Snyder (@rikkisnyder) is a food & lifestyle photographer. I'm a sucker for great food photography and her feed just makes me happy.