Lauren and Jeffrey were married on the 4th of July this year. The best thing about being married on the 4th of July? (In my opinion) Having fireworks set off by the whole country every year on your anniversary!! Lauren and Jeffrey are some of the kindest people I have ever met. They love their friends and family so well and are clearly meant for each other.
A few of my favorite things from their wedding day:
- Lauren's Dad seeing her for the first time. His tears at his daughter becoming a bride were so sweet!
- Jeffrey's Dad's American flag socks. They are the BEST.
- All of the subtle and beautiful red, white, and blue details.
- When Lauren's sister started crying while I was taking their portrait. Oh it was so sweet!
- Lauren surprised Jeffrey with the wedding band he really wanted, but thought they wouldn't be able to get. His face during the ceremony was priceless!
- Lauren and her Dad breaking out into a synchronized dance during their Father-Daugther dance! So fun.
Fun fact: I photographed Jeffrey's sister's wedding the week before Lauren and Jeffrey's wedding! The blog post right before this one is Lauren and Kutter's wedding and that is Jeffrey's sister! I was so honored to be chosen to photograph BOTH weddings!! It was such a fun experience to see the same family and wedding guests two weekends in a row. I felt like a part of the family! They named it "Wild Womack Wedding Week" which was the greatest! See if you recognize Lauren and Kutter as a bridesmaid and groomsmen below :)
Congratulations Lauren and Jeffrey on a beautiful beginning of your marriage!